Thursday, February 5, 2009

Theme Thursday - Cold

It's been quite some time since I participated in Stacy's Theme Thursday but I was determined today to find something in my archives to share. It was easy with COLD as the theme since we are feeling chilly even here in North Carolina. While I know many of my northern comrades are tired of the cold and the snow that comes with it, we reveled in it for the brief moment we had it.

Logan's first snow experience.



Jess tries to catch the elusive flake.



Morning frost etching the window.



Happy Winter Everyone!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the ice etching...very cool! Such sweet shots of the kids, too. I bet they loved the snow! Kids deserve to have at least one snowstorm, right? They love that chance to play in the white stuff. :)

Shelly at Aperture of My Eye said...

The window shot is amazing! That sure does look cold. Where do you live, the North Pole? :)

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Love the photos! CC had a great time in the snow too. Of course I was too lazy to blog about it . . .

Anonymous said...

That frost is lovely! What a pattern.

Margaret Cloud said...

Nice pictures and the frost on the window is pretty.