Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Be Still My Heart

Lest you think my kids only annoy me, a few minutes ago I went stomping into my sons' room to lay the law about sharing the computer. I assumed they were probably fighting over it and actually, I wanted them to go ahead and do something else. I opened up the door quickly, so as to catch them in the act of doing what they were not supposed to be doing, and there they were - sitting side by side, quietly playing with their legos. Together.

I also wanted to take this quiet moment of brotherly love to thank 1blueshi1 and Tootsie Farklepants for their encouraging comments. While I started this blog for me, it is certainly a boost to know that the fellow sisters hear me. I feel like I have truly arrived in the blogosphere. Thanks for the visit and come over any time!

1 comment:

1blueshi1 said...

yay! while we do write for ourselves, the encouragement I get from comments is immeasurable. In fact, I have to go to a parent teacher meeting at my son's school today and one of my readers left me the nicest comment--she is a school social worker so she knows this kind of stuff. Anyway. Am blathering 'cause I'm so scared and nervous. You have a great day!