Thursday, July 31, 2008

Come As You Are

Theme Thursday this week was a hard one in which to participate. Stacy chose "Fashion" as this week's theme and I think we have established that a fashionista I am not. I'd like to say that I have a few classic pieces that make up my wardrobe but that would be a euphemistic way to say that I haven't purchased anything new or remotely stylish in years. But for Susie's house, that is the fashion. Anything else would look entirely out of place.

So when you come visit, here are some fashion rules to follow:

Bring your hat and your sunscreen. Don't be afraid to get wet.



Costumes are optional.



Never comb your hair.



Don't forget your fishing gear. It may rain so you can't be afraid to get wet.


And finally, shirt stains and dark circles under the eyes are required.



Happy Thursday everyone. What is your fashion?

9 comments:

Jen said...

What a great series. You captured the theme well.

Melissa Stover said...

that looks like our house. we don't comb our hair either.

Christina said...

I totally dig your style...looks very familiar.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

What's a comb?

JenLive! said...

Functional is Fabulous! I love the shot with the sword.

Stacy said...

Fashion, schmasion...that looks like fun! Great shots. :)

1blueshi1 said...

you & your kids look like ya'll are having so much fun! I love that.

Madame Queen said...

Gosh, your house sounds a LOT like my house!

Anonymous said...

If you can substitute "good hiking shoes" for fishing gear, we'd be Fashion Plate Twins! Your style is FABULOUS.